ConicIT is a software vendor specializing in the development of a unique self learning behavioral analysis technology for optimizing mainframe performance. By employing sophisticated mathematical tools and data from existing monitors, ConicIT predicts performance problems, helps solve them the first time they occur, as well as prevent their re occurrence.
Our mission is to help IT Operations Managers control their z/OS Mainframe environments by enhancing IT productivity and performance, and proactively optimize SLA costs, while reducing monthly license fees and operational costs (overhead?).
The Mainframe Challenge
- Mainframes are the most stable IT environment in existence today. The problem is that management takes that stability for granted, and now wants it at reduced cost. Add that to dwindling number of mainframe IT skills in the marketplace, and it is clear that there is a need for innovation in mainframe service management technology.
- ConicIT provides just that. It has developed products based on its patent pending technology that are easy to use and integrate easily with existing monitoring tools.
- ConicIT provides innovative mainframe service management solutions that enable
- to reduce SLA costs and achieve First Fault Problem Resolution.
ConicIT Technology Highlights
- Easy to install, no integration needed for the monitored systems (uses data from existing performance monitoring tools)
- Non-intrusive set-up and installation on a standard Linux server
- Real-time capture and aggregation of all relevant problem data from existing performance monitors
- Self-learning capabilities including automatic adjustment to environment changes
- Multi-expert prediction algorithms for look-ahead detection of emerging problems
- Proprietary mathematical and statistical models to track behavioral patterns and to identify normal vs. abnormal behavior
- Composite problem detection criteria, taking into account the inter-correlation between performance variables of interest
- State-of-the art data cleansing algorithms that address the non-stationary and non-linearity of the monitored signals